Create a Registration and Login System using PHP-MySQL with session
Developing a web application is not as easy as you think to reach the client/user expectations. Here, I have created a simple Registration and Login System in PHP and MySQL with the session.
How to create a Registration and Login System with PHP and MySQL. In this tutorial, we walk through the complete process of creating a user registration system. Users can create an account by providing username, password, email. After the account was created, the user can log in to their own account. Once the user login, it will redirect to the Dashboard page. Moreover, the user can logout from his panel. This whole system we are developed using PHP and MySQL.
Go to Github following repository,
- Login Page
- Registration Page
- Dashboard Page
- Session System
- Hashing Password
- MySQLi Connection
- HTML-CSS - for design
- PHP- for server-side language
- MySQL - for Database
- Session - for authentication
How to Run (using XAMPP)
- Download and Install the latest XAMPP version.
- Run the XAMPP Control Panel and start the Apache and MySQL.
- Clone application from Github repository.
- Create database "LoginSystem" in PHPMyAdmin panel. Database script is in the Github repository description
- Make sure your project folder into XAMPP's "htdocs" folder. [C:\xampp\htdocs\]
- Open a browser and browse XAMPP's PHPMyAdmin. [http://localhost/phpmyadmin/login-php]
I hope this simple project will help you to understand and expand your knowledge in developing PHP web applications.